Bad
Good

Posted March 03, 2016
Meadowview school is a FANTASTIC school! Full of wonderful children who are willing to make great friendships to all ages and the teachers are great too! They do send home quite a bit of homework-especially it only being an Elementary school, but it only drives your child to continue working harder towards their goals and keep focused and not forget! Reading of course is every child's #1 need! We already enjoy reading and listening to our children read, a great bonding moment, plus it teaches them! Math is #2. They send homework for both each day, but make it fun! -- Love when they have concerts and we really love "Class Messenger!" We had some GREAT teachers who really focus on this and take photos of their classroom to allow parents to jump in and see what their children are learning and doing through out the day :) -- I appreciate ALL the teachers who take time from their day so parents can see this, so THANK YOU! -- We have been here for 3 years with 2 children and are looking forward to more years here! Trust me, you will love it and most importantly your children will too :)

Posted January 20, 2011
I have a son with Autism who is in his 3rd year at Meadowview. The Special Ed team at this school is top-notch! All the teachers, not just special ed, are energetic and responsive. Not only do they make sure my son has the resources he needs to learn, but they are also teaching us how to teach him at home. The one time I wished to meet with the principal, I was accommodated immediately with great result. This school is also very patriotic, a tone that is set at the top in the principal's office. Another reviewer said the school is socioeconomically biased, but that has not been my experience. The school is surrounded by multifamily housing. We rent and our household income is $42,000/yr. We have received EXCELLENT service and effort form this school. Highly recommend.

Posted January 20, 2009
This school is terrific! My daughter has learned so much. It s a very positive environment and the teachers are very caring with great feedback. I love that recess is before the kids eat lunch so that the kids are not rushing though their lunch so they can go play. I think they should send home a bit more homework for a 1st grader but my daughter is learning to read and doing a great job thanks to this school!

Meadowview Elementary School 2

Posted February 16, 2008
Very socioeconomically/racially biased, teachers not responsive to parent involvement, or questioning teaching methods; poor communication with parents. Very cliquey, attention is based on parents career/income. Children have been at this school for a couple of years, and considering moving to different public school, or Catholic school.

Posted February 20, 2006
I think Meadowview is the top elementary school in the Eau Claire area. The teachers truley love their students and help them adjust and excel in every aspect. The principal and guidence counselers are also great. My daughter only went there for 1 year but it was her favorite so far.

Meadowview Elementary School
4714 Fairfax Street, Eau Claire, WI  54701
Last modified Meadowview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.