Posted May 03, 2008

Florence High School 0

Posted March 10, 2008
I Was a student at Florence High School Until 2007 and I would have to say it was the best experience of my life, I appreciate all the help from the teachers and faculty, without them, I wouldnt have gotten this far.

Posted January 19, 2006

Posted September 14, 2005
- a former student
I'm a student at Florence high school. I have many fond memories of past years in these halls. There was no bullies, no racism, no fighting, just very friendly people. There are no groups of students people are people no matter where you go and I'm glad to go to a school were it doesn't matter who your friends with everyone likes you, it also doesn't matter what your interests are wheather you want to be a doctor are a lawyer doesn't matter, everyone is your friend. Also with such a supportive school community your ablity to succeed is better. And sure some bad financial decisions were made, but that doesn't mean everyone there is a horrible person. In fact the school body is one of the most helpful and accepting schools I've went too.

Posted June 29, 2005

Florence High School 1

Posted June 15, 2005

Florence High School 0

Posted February 22, 2005
The review from September is right. Florence is all about sports and who your parents are. There are 'groups' in Florence, and the teachers will play favorites. Florence is no better than any other school around here, including Niagra. I've been attending Florence for the past nine years, but because my parents are not from around here, I'm still considered to be an 'outsider'. Not everybody gets along here, because If your family doesn't have a past and you don't play sports, you won't be considered the 'popular' type. Florence is NOT 'the perfect school' like people claim.

Posted January 16, 2005
I read the recent review and I strongly disagree, this school may not be the best in the land, but it certainly provides a warm and healthy environment for students to act with one another. In most schools there are so many 'groups' and you can only be freinds with certain people, at Florence, you can walk down the hall and start a conversation with anyone, everyone is accepted and there are no bullies there are great student to teacher relationships and this school has a wonderful sports program..up until about 2 years ago, we were one of the best football teams. we still have great basketball, volleyball and baseball teams! whoever wrote that letter, that said florence was horrible, I have no intentions of letting your opinion change mine! Florence is a wonderful school and I wouldnt go anywhere else! Go FLO-TOWN!

Florence High School 1

Posted September 07, 2004
- a former student
This school is vindictive and the community believes that the school is great and treats everyone equal and fair, but the truth is it depends on what your last name is and how much money each child's parent can contribute to the school and its limited extracurriculars, which is basically just football. The schools morale is horrible. In the beginning of the 2001 school year, the school took a turn for the better, but the concerned members of the community who didn't even send their students to the school decided to act ruthlessly and stop the great changes. The school has gone downhill ever since then, and the budget is surplussed beyond fixable reason. This is a terrible school to send your child to. They allow students to graduate without being able to read or spell correctly-I graduated with at least 15 of 62. Hope those students can find real success.

Posted October 01, 2003

Florence High School
425 Olive Ave, Florence, WI  54121
Last modified Florence High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Florence High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top