Fond Du Lac, WI

Posted July 08, 2014
This is an awesome school! All of my children are above average in every subject. The teachers take their time with each student!

Posted January 16, 2013
Excellent school! My childs' teacher is amazing, she has really taken the time out to help him with his behavior problems and takes extra care to make sure his academics are up to par, as he fell behind last year. The children here are also very nice. This school just has a great atmosphere. I am very impressed with the way my sons teacher has helped him to be the best he can be. When other schools treated him as a lost cause, this school stepped up to the plate and helped change his mind about school in general. I am so very happy and grateful. The teacher and I keep in close contact with either notes or phone calls daily, and I am never left in the dark about his days or assignments. This is an exceptional school.

Posted December 20, 2012
One of the very few "small town" feeling schools. This may be a larger city, but as far as this school goes, I feel like I'm in a small town. The administration and teachers are just amazing. I feel very lucky to have my children in this school!

Evans Elementary School 0

Posted May 20, 2009
I have just completed my student teaching at this school and I am so very impressed with it that I would almost consider switching my child to this school!! The teachers are excellent, the curriculum is top notch and the energy there is awesome!! I am impressed!!!

Posted January 23, 2009

Evans Elementary School 0

Posted March 11, 2008
This school has excellent teachers, however, there seems to have been a decline in behavioral expectations at this school hopefully its just a temporary slump.

Evans Elementary School
140 S Peters Ave, Fond Du Lac, WI  54935
Last modified Evans Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evans Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top