Fond du Lac, WI

Rosenow Elementary School

Posted April 16, 2010
Has met my nieces teachers over the years. coming from a family of teachers. they are very good.

Posted February 15, 2009
Rosenow is the school everyone hopes to have the opportunity to attend. The staff (principal to custodians) are friendly and caring. It is a safe and nuturing environment for all of the children. Parent participation is wonderful as we all want to be a part of this process. A-one!!

Posted February 15, 2009
Rosenow is an awesome school! The teachers and the rest of the staff are very friendly and are always willing to go the extra mile for the kids and the parents! This school also has a great group of parents involved in their childrens education and extra activities.

Posted February 10, 2009
Rosenow is an excellent school. They have many great teachers. They have excellent programs for the challenged and special need children as well. The school is very friendly. I am always greeted by the teachers when I am walking down the hall. They work really hard in the no child left behind area as well!

Posted February 10, 2009
Rosenow is a wonderful school! My sons love it there! They begged to stay when we moved into another school zone. It's wonderful to have that kind of opportunity!

Posted February 10, 2009
What a great school for kids with different needs. I have a kids in three grades and I can't find one bad thing to say . The most caring, understanding, and listen to what needs they have and works with you to meet them.

Posted February 10, 2009
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful...Rosenow is absolutely wonderful! It was a major factor when purchasing my home, I didn't want to go too any other school. I have 3 children, only 1 left in Rosenow, and I can't say anything bad about Rosenow. The teachers are wonderful, parents involved, the principal is very attentive to concerns you have. My 2 older children that are now in middlle school and high school have nothing but fond memories and miss teachers and love to attend conferences and Family Nights and such just so they can go back adn talk to their teachers and see how the school has changed...always for the better. And it also is wonderful in dealing with children with special needs, wonderful teachers. And my children know more spanish and sing language than I ever will because of the wonderful incorporation that Rosenow does with these 2 things in the entire school.

Rosenow Elementary School 2

Posted November 25, 2008
If you don't care how you are treated, this is the school for you. I have never met more snobbish people. The school environment is cold! Not the type of school I wish my daughter to be in. They have an anti-bullying program, but it doesn't help at all. My daughter has been bullied and has come home crying. The teacher my daughter has this year is wonderful. She always keeps me informed. I just wish the rest of the school was as nice.

Rosenow Elementary School
290 Weis Avenue, Fond du Lac, WI  54935
Last modified Rosenow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosenow Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top