Bad
Good

Wonderful school. Wonderful teachers. I am very happy with how my daughter has been taught.

Sabish middle school is a bad school. My friend got a major referal today for rolling a bottle of water on a ground and a teacher said it hit the teacher in the face. So they decided to lye on the major and write that he ditched class~ I know pathetic. The students are in general bad behaved ( every word is the f word)The teachers are the only good thing about sabish they are awesome.

Amazing, I absolutely love Sabish. People give Sabish a bad reputation, because of all of the "pot-heads", but honestly, there aren't really all that many of them. Sabish has really given me great experiences, from friends to learning. I absolutely love Sabish. P.S.- Sabish is better than Woodworth and Theisen.

I dont like Sabish at all. Bad bad bad way of trying to handle bullies! Some teachers I have are amazing, and others are lazy and boring. I dont recommend Sabish. Sorry!

Sabish Middle School is one of the best schools in Fond du lac. I am saying this because I go to sabish and the staff there are amazing. No matter what people say about sabish it will always be the BEST school to me!

I think when I went here it was a pretty great school... having the switch of principals/assistant principals and then going through that change. I thought it was pretty nice!! Guess people really didn't like Sabish if they gave it a 4/10

This is an awful school. Horrible bullying policy. Teachers are mediocre at best. School only seems to be concerned with attendance, not academics. Teachers are not good with parent/teacher communication. No positive reinforcement given, only threats of discipline. Very unsatisfied with this school.

This is a great school. My daughter seems to like her first year, although they do need to be a little stricter on their bullying policy! The teachers that my daughter has are very nice and seem very involved with each student. The school counselor is just amazing! She is compassionate and takes the time to know each of the students there. Very good school!

Last modified Sabish Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.