Bad
Good

Southwood Glen is a great school. The teachers are very engaged and genuinely care for children's development and growth. As parents of kindergarden and 1st grader, we are quite pleased with quality of teachers, academics, music and sports.

This school might have a good test scores. However this school does not do anything for bullying! My son has been bullied for more than two years. Teachers are pretty good at answering my emails and take actions; however, the principal never answers emails concerning bullying at school. Even one bullying insistent finishes the next one always happen. I have never seen or heard of any activities promoting Anti- bullying at this school at all, So my children I witnessed how often the children laughed at a bullied kid while bullying is happening. As I write this comment I am very angry and sad.

You should send your children here i have been in Franklin District ever since i started school. they ave through the roof education and also they have no type of rascism everyone is unique SEND YOUR CHILD SEND YOUR CHILD

not real happy with this school once I have seen for my self first hand what has happen. a number of teachers are great unless your child has the 5th grade teacher she is mean yells at kids, and she bullys kids if a child has trouble learning she makes the child go to the room were the I.E.P TEACHER IS Ms D has no patiences for children. I have seen first hand Ms D shredding homework in the teachers break room. Ms D has lowered a number of kids self ESTEEM by making example out of children in from of their peers which in turn makes student bully others students. when you bring this to the E.C.C then it only made matters worst because your child gets picked ony the TEACHERS I strongly RECOMMEND a different SCHOOL. I am very disappointed in the way this school is run . I feel this school lacked the leadership.

I am continually awed by the leadership of this school. The teachers are phenomenal and really seem to be hand-picked for each child. On top of that, the facility is the best in Franklin. With an awesome gym that has a full stage also, it feels like 'home' when you walk through the doors. We feel blessed to have randomly selected this school when moving here, because we definitely chose the BEST!

Have been very pleased with what the school has offered and the programs they sponsor.

Last modified Southwood Glen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.