Forest Park Middle School 1

Posted December 04, 2012
This school was a waste of a year for my son. The principal lacked leadership and knowledge of what was going on in the classrooms. 7th grade math teacher was horrible. Vice principal lacked experience and dealt with students very unprofessionally. Ended up transferring to a private school and have decided our youngest will never attend this school. This school definitely needs stronger leadership and somebody who can take control. The secretary at this school is one of the rudiest people I've ever dealt with. And the math teacher, AWFUL!

Forest Park Middle School 1

Posted July 20, 2011
My child hates the fact that she has to go to this school, and there are too many problems with other students.My child stated to the staff that she is being bully and she really wants to go to OAK CREEK for this reason she wants a new start. The teachers that I have talked to were terrible and the guidance counsler was snotty. Also, the staff is not very understanding in the needs of a child that has A.D.D. Of course,I dread sending her to this school,but there is no other school for her to go to we have done open enrollment and was turned down. It is really sad when a child wants to learn and wants to go to Oak Creek in the worst way but is being turn down.

Posted January 26, 2010

Posted October 07, 2009

Forest Park Middle School 0

Posted July 27, 2009
I have always been an advocate of the Franklin Public Schools. Until my daughter started middle school at Forest Park. I am very disappointed in the way this school is run . I feel this school lacked the leadership from the Principal to the Vice Principal. Some of the teachers were very good however I found a handful lacked the professionalism and follow through that these students need at this impressionable age. From curriculum and teaching to helping students handle personal issues could definately use some work. My daughter is in her last year at the middle school this fall and I hope that the new Principal and Vice Principal bring some definite needed changes going forward.

Forest Park Middle School 0

Posted December 21, 2008
truly i have had a great experience at fpms. The teachers know how to make your day the curiculum is perfect

Posted December 08, 2008
this school has a wide variety of learning

Forest Park Middle School 3

Posted February 05, 2007
I've had 2 children go through this middle school. They did not find it a good experience. They spent the day worrying about getting infractions for rediculous reasons rather than having their focus on what is immportant, accademics. There are not enough extracuricular activities and teams available for all the children who are interested. Just because your student isn't a 'star' athlete, doesn't mean they wouldn't like to play organized sports. There are so many students and so few spots for them to participate. What are all the rest of the interested kids supposed to do, watch? The pricipal leadership has much to be desired. There are a number of exceptional teachers in the school.

Posted April 18, 2005
I find that my daughter has adjusted well to middle school but she is almost 'scared straight'. I know I had a great time in middle school and I wasn't scared at all, why is she scared now? I think the kids need to be made aware that they are supposed to enjoy school while they are there not worry about getting an infraction so much!

Forest Park Middle School
8225 W Forest Hill Ave, Franklin, WI  53132
Last modified Forest Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Park Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top