Galesville-Ettrick-Trempealeau High School 5

Posted January 11, 2005
- a former student
I graduated in 2004, I am currently attending college. I would just like to say that I have met a lot of people that didn't experience the small town highschool, where everyone knows everyone. The teachers know your face and name, and care about you as an individual. You can't beat our scores for such a small, budgeting school. We have great oppertunities whether it be a sport or club; there are tons of ways to get involved! Great school, great teachers, great kids!

Galesville-Ettrick-Trempealeau High School 2

Posted September 09, 2003

Galesville-Ettrick-Trempealeau High School 5

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student
I graduated from GET in 1997. I am now finishing up college. I've been to many places across the US and none have yet compared to the quality a small town school can offer. I very much value the education I received from the GET school district. Hopefully when I have children of my own, they too can experience the quality of education GET provided for me.

Galesville-Ettrick-Trempealeau High School
17511 N Main, Galesville, WI  54630
Last modified Galesville-Ettrick-Trempealeau High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Galesville-Ettrick-Trempealeau High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top