No rating

St. Boniface Elementary School

Private | PK-8 | 243 students

Living in Germantown

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $217,800. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $870.

Posted February 20, 2014

This school is awesome! We have children currently in the school and children that have already been through the school. Both us and our children have made lifelong friends. We are very involved at the school level and parish level. We have never felt anything but welcomed and invited. Some people write bad reviews. That's sad and not very Christian. Those people should probably go to confession to release their anger. This is a great school that has great staff and the community feeling in the school is superior to any place I've ever been to. Someone said how great St. Mary's in the Falls is. All I can say is the principal hangs up on anyone from our school that calls her. We have a great relationship with St. Gabe's and do a lot together. It's sad that the principal at St. Mary's can't be more willing to work together - something St. Boniface encourages - working together to make your community a better place. I will be very sad when my youngest graduates this school, but will always be a part of this parish and support the school on any level - it's home!

Posted January 16, 2014

A school is only as good as the parents who send their children there. The community at St. Boniface is strong and healthy. My son is an alumni and was well prepared academically, spiritually and socially for the rigors of Marquette University High School. I personally worked with teachers who addressed all bullying or unkind behavior immediately and to resolution. I love this school and am still an active member.

Posted January 15, 2014

We have been at St. Boniface for 5 years. Currently both our children attend. We LOVE this place! The teachers go so far above and beyond, it's absolutely incredible. Not to mention the volunteers that help tutor the kids, teach them...all these great inspirational leaders are available to students and parents almost (and all in some cases) 24/7. Both our children struggle in school, and the amount of concern, caring, and attention shown them by teachers of all grades, has been phenomenal. The classmates are caring and friendly, welcoming any and all. They say, out of the mouths of babes and all I hear is about is,"all my friends and I did this...so and so told me I did a great job...I love my Big Buddy because...in Spirit Groups we did..." The way kids simplify everything is amazing. Community, caring, sharing, safety, and sharing God's love is at the core of what goes on at St. Boniface.

Posted January 15, 2014

This is our second year at St. Boniface and we are pleased with the school so far. I have made a point to be involved and have met some wonderful families who are super helpful and caring. There are some cliques with some of the parents and we have just looked past it, but that is everywhere you go and I don't think it should be a reason to give a school a bad review. The teachers we have been in contact with are very dedicated to their jobs and are great with the kids. Our daughter loves the school and all of the staff members she sees each week. We feel she is in a safe and caring environment, and that speaks volumes for us.

Posted January 6, 2014

We moved from out of state, where our children had attended an amazing Catholic school. Our last child attend St. Boniface for 7th & 8th grade. We found the school & parish to be very uninviting to new parishioners, despite the fact that we chaired functions & tried to be involved. In the end, we transferred to another parish in West Bend, & finally felt "welcome". I felt especially sad for our child. I expected a Christian school to be welcoming, but found the teachers & students not to be so.

Posted November 12, 2012

We have one child at St. Boniface and will have 2 more starting with in the next couple of years. This school is everything we hoped it would be. The teachers and parents are so dedicated to the children's education. I have been so impressd with the amount of parental participation and the communication between parents and school staff. We have found the staff and parents to be very friendly/helpful. I really like that we know the kids and the families of the kids our children will be around from k5-8th grade. Community service/giving is a focus right from the begining so it becomes a natural part of who these kids are. They are getting an excellent well rounded education. We are very happy to be apart of the St. Boniface Family!

Posted September 21, 2012

Bullies, cliques and inadequate teachers! This school is good academically, but so is every Cathoilc School recognized by the archdiocese. The teachers do absolutely nothing about bullying! My daughter left years ago and now her class is down 7kids...all the same trouble with bullies and non-inclusive kids who are never told what it is to be a family in Christ. Parents gossip with teachers on Facebook...don't bother...you will regret it! They've been through 3 principals in a few years time. No principal has stayed long enough in recent years to enforce rules...it's too damaged to fix.

Posted May 6, 2010

Cliques and Parents who are very into cliques. My sons attended this school and were miserable. Yes, it is good with academics, but so are other schools in the area without the drama. The new principal is adequate. Honestly, it's not good - steer clear!! St. Mary's in the Falls is way superiror. People actaully befriend you and it is welcoming!!!

Posted April 22, 2010

St. Boniface is an awsome shcool the teachers are really great. And the friends you meet are going to be your friends for life. And the teachers really work hard to make sure you get what they are teaching in class. And for 5th through 8th grade there are sports you can do like volleyball, basketball, track, and cheer-leading. St.Boniface is an awsome school

Posted February 26, 2010

We got a new principal this past school year and he is amazing! The kids love him, the teachers love him and so do the parents. His leadership inspires both the students and the teachers. He is extemely hands-on and you are just as likely to find him on a field trip as you are to find him in his office. The level of caring at this school is unsurpassed.

Posted August 26, 2009

I love St Boniface! It is academically challenging and emotionally nurturing. I have two children who attend. As a working mom, it is also my 'village'. If I am running late to pick them up, there are numerous 'family members' I can call. The staff is very supportive and involved. I love the volunteer opportunuties available-both in the classroom and out. You are able to do as much (or little) as you want. The setting of the school is beautiful and rural, including an outdoor classroom. I appreciate the well-rounded education-Spanish, Art, Music, Band, Physical Education. With all the cut backs in the public schools, it is nice to continue to see these offered.

Posted July 17, 2008

As a parent of two children at St. Boniface Catholic School, I cannot be more pleased with the education they're receiving. But it's so much more than their education. They are learning about their religion and what it means to be a Catholic. This was something I never received as a child. In this day and age, faith is so important. Let's face it - I wanted it all for my kids - a wonderful setting where they can be nurtured, strengthen their hearts, minds and faith, and somewhere they can call their own. Couple that with the hardest-working, selfless, dedicated, passionate, caring teachers on this entire planet, and now you're talking St. Boniface! I couldn't be happier knowing that my kids are in the BEST hands, minds and hearts every single day. They are encouraged to do more than I ever thought possible. And they are doing it!

Posted December 15, 2006

Five stars is all I can give?? Academically St Boniface sets the bar for all the local schools, but all in this area are very good. What sets St Boniface apart from the others is that the children have excellent programs in all the core areas (math, reading, english) but also have great programs in art, music and computer technology with classes several times each week. More importantly at St Boniface the children come first. As for parent involvement, parents can be as involved as they wish which is great because there is a lot of parent involvement in the classrooms, extracurricular activities including sports, forensics, DI and scouting. The true test of a school is how well their students perform in the future, over 75% of the graduates of St Boniface will take AP classes in their first year of high school.

Posted April 12, 2006

This school has a long standing problem with cliques and bullies. I pulled my child out of this school because of the devastating effects of the bullies. The principal and teachers are unable and unwilling to address and correct this problem.

White, not Hispanic 91% 74%
Asian/Pacific Islander 2% 4%
Multiracial 2% 2%
American Indian/Alaskan Native 0% 1%
Asian N/A 4%
Black, not Hispanic 0% 10%
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander 0% 0%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

Associations
  • NCEA
Fax number
  • (262) 628-1689

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Archdiocese of Milwaukee