PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Diana Erlandson is an amazing principal. I'm not sure how they pulled that one off but she gets things done, and makes things happen!

St Boniface was the best choice for our family. My Children are receiving a top notch education. The class sizes are perfect and I am constantly amazed at the dedication of the teachers who go above and beyond call of duty. Another bonus is that the tuition is very competetive and lower overall when compared to nearby private schools.

St. Boniface Catholic School has been a guiding light to my children the past six years. I kiss them goodbye each morning and send them off to school knowing they are spending their day in a loving and inspirational environment. The teachers are dedicated to their educational craft, treat each student with respect, and challenge them to set educational, spiritual and social goals. Principal Erlandson has been an amazing addition to the administration and the office staff couldn't be more welcoming or helpful. I close with a heartfelt THANK YOU to St. Boniface Catholic School for confirming each and every day that I have made the right educational choice for my most cherished gifts, my children!

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

After having gone through a very prestigious high school and masters program, I felt completely unprepared for anything that I had to deal with upon entering high school and college.

I am an alumni of this school, graduating many years ago and having stayed in Catholic Schooling throughout my educational career into my College years. This was the only school where I felt completely out of place because I was not a part of the "clique" for the class year. With a tiny class of less than 20 students, being the one that has a different opinion and a good moral upbringing, being different was not accepted and even the faculty took part in keeping the segregation of the "outcasted students" a part everyday activities. With one teacher in particular even participating in harassing these students. It took years of therapy for me to have any sort of self confidence, and I feel bad for anyone else who has had to go through the same pain that I did.

This school is awesome! We have children currently in the school and children that have already been through the school. Both us and our children have made lifelong friends. We are very involved at the school level and parish level. We have never felt anything but welcomed and invited. Some people write bad reviews. That's sad and not very Christian. Those people should probably go to confession to release their anger. This is a great school that has great staff and the community feeling in the school is superior to any place I've ever been to. Someone said how great St. Mary's in the Falls is. All I can say is the principal hangs up on anyone from our school that calls her. We have a great relationship with St. Gabe's and do a lot together. It's sad that the principal at St. Mary's can't be more willing to work together - something St. Boniface encourages - working together to make your community a better place. I will be very sad when my youngest graduates this school, but will always be a part of this parish and support the school on any level - it's home!

A school is only as good as the parents who send their children there. The community at St. Boniface is strong and healthy. My son is an alumni and was well prepared academically, spiritually and socially for the rigors of Marquette University High School. I personally worked with teachers who addressed all bullying or unkind behavior immediately and to resolution. I love this school and am still an active member.

We have been at St. Boniface for 5 years. Currently both our children attend. We LOVE this place! The teachers go so far above and beyond, it's absolutely incredible. Not to mention the volunteers that help tutor the kids, teach them...all these great inspirational leaders are available to students and parents almost (and all in some cases) 24/7. Both our children struggle in school, and the amount of concern, caring, and attention shown them by teachers of all grades, has been phenomenal. The classmates are caring and friendly, welcoming any and all. They say, out of the mouths of babes and all I hear is about is,"all my friends and I did this...so and so told me I did a great job...I love my Big Buddy because...in Spirit Groups we did..." The way kids simplify everything is amazing. Community, caring, sharing, safety, and sharing God's love is at the core of what goes on at St. Boniface.

This is our second year at St. Boniface and we are pleased with the school so far. I have made a point to be involved and have met some wonderful families who are super helpful and caring. There are some cliques with some of the parents and we have just looked past it, but that is everywhere you go and I don't think it should be a reason to give a school a bad review. The teachers we have been in contact with are very dedicated to their jobs and are great with the kids. Our daughter loves the school and all of the staff members she sees each week. We feel she is in a safe and caring environment, and that speaks volumes for us.

We moved from out of state, where our children had attended an amazing Catholic school. Our last child attend St. Boniface for 7th & 8th grade. We found the school & parish to be very uninviting to new parishioners, despite the fact that we chaired functions & tried to be involved. In the end, we transferred to another parish in West Bend, & finally felt "welcome". I felt especially sad for our child. I expected a Christian school to be welcoming, but found the teachers & students not to be so.

Last modified St. Boniface Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8