Bad
Good

This is a good school, the principal & teachers we've worked with from K-2 have been very caring & hard-working. Adequate level of homework for the grade level, many teachers use weekly newsletters to keep parents informed, and the principal always makes time for concerned parents. Our classroom sizes have been 20-22 as additional classrooms were added due to increased enrollment.

They have the best Principal in the world.

I have been a County Line parent for 6 years with 6 more years to go (I have three kids). I can't speak highly enough of the principal and teachers. County Line is in the top 10 best elementary schools in the state of Wisconsin and is a nominee for a national Blue Ribbon school award. My only complaint is I feel more aid is made available to the physically/mentally challenged students and not enough for the gifted student.

My son goes here and seems to me that even though last year's teacher thought my son to be doing very well and could be jumped a grade the current teacher does not seem to be very encouraging. Also, they do not seem to have a good curriculum or extra activities. All they want to do is fundraising.

I think County Line is an excellent school that offers my 3rd grader with a lot of challenges.

I am thinking of removing our kids too. The education is substandard. There is hardly any homework. After all, it would be difficult for the teachers to correct 24 homework worksheets. Hence it is easier for them to just give 20 minutes of reading as homework per night. Some of the newer teachers who have to prove themselves are pretty good and they give homework. But some of the older teachers take the easy way out. The class sizes are too big. Completely dissatisfied with the school.

I was a County Line Parent for 3 years. I removed my son from this school due to lack of caring,nurturing and dedicated teachers and principal. The school system has declined from what it used to be and I would never recommend any parent subject their child to this substandard education. We are so much happier now in a private, less over-crowded school!

I like this school, the teachers, and the administration. Excellent school! My 4th son is going through the school right now, the first three kids are doing great - all are County Line grads.

Our satisfaction with this school has dropped since our children first attended this school 5 years ago. The curriculum doesn't seem to challenge my kids, there is hardly any homework or long-term assignments. School populations have grown to 23-29 children per class, and I see these larger class sizes as having a negative effect on the students.

Fine for the average student. But, if you have a child with special needs, avoid this school, if at all possible! Also, the average class size is over 22 and many classes have 27 & 28 students.

Last modified County Line Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.