Bad
Good

I have been going to Kennedy for all 3 years, I have been very pleased to see that the Teachers and other peers will sit down with you and help with your a math problem or any other subjects you are stuck or need help on. The teachers are very excellent they have taught me everything I need to know for the up coming years in high school or college.

My school is Kennedy Middle School. I am very disappointed in the reading score. Is a new teacher needed or does the school need to use different teaching techniques?

Excellent teachers, work to find a perfect education plan for each child. Really helping my children excel! Thank you.

Well.... First let me start off by saying, this is a great school. I'm not arguing with anything, except maybe a few tedious rules. This year, there is a new thing called "Kyhfooty". Keep your hands feet and other objects to yourself. . THIS IS NOT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. Please do not treat us like we're 5. I will admit thought, that i've gone to the office a few times last year, none of which were my fault. I got stood up, so we had to bring it to the vice principal. Let's just say that he does not evenly take sides and got me in trouble for stuff I did not do. Whenever I tried telling the truth, his response would be either "Uhhhh,,, no you didn't." or "Don't interrupt me while i'm talking." when he wasn't there or when he wasn't even talking. Other than that, everything else is just swell and peachy!

Overall I am pleased with Kennedy Middle School however, I feel that the Assistant Principal does NOT take concerns from parents regarding their childrens safety very seriously is more of a liability to the school than an asset! As for the teachers, all of them that I have had the pleasure to work with have been absolutely fantastic!

This school truely is fantastic. The principal is very enthusiastic and constantly is coming up with ways to make the school a better place. All teachers are very wonderful and seem happy to be doing their jobs.

Kennedy has two prominent shortcomings. The first is a problem with student harassment by other students. This is becoming an increasingly prevalent problem. The second issue is a small group of older teachers who seem to have little enthusiasm or interest in their profession. I can only speculate that they have tenure, are waiting out their retirement and are essentially untouchable. Unfortunately it is the children who suffer.

I think that they don't treat each student egually. The principal doesn't deal with problems correctly.

Last modified Kennedy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.