Germantown, WI
Students enrolled: 1,427

Posted November 16, 2012
All of the staff is very helpful and they truly care about all of the students.

Germantown High School 4

Posted December 18, 2011
I recently enrolled into Germantown High and I was very hesitant on it. Yes it is very cliquey but usually you find people to hang out with and become friends with. However in order to do this you have to be outgoing and not super shy. I moved to Germantown from Greenfield after my Freshman year. Greenfield was definitely worse than Germantown mainly because of the teachers and because of how ghetto it got in just a year or two. So compared to my old school this school is great. I definitely would recommend your child going here.

Posted February 23, 2010
As a current student i would say dont send your child here. The minute they walk through the door they get judged by any one and everyone

Germantown High School 1

Posted April 13, 2008

Posted March 21, 2007

Posted October 25, 2006
As a parent of a Freshman who had not attended a Gtown grade school, I have been thoroughly impressed with the teachers and the atmosphere. The new Principal is doing an outstanding job of communicating with students, faculty and parents. He is helping to create a culture of enthusiasm and pride.

Germantown High School 4

Posted February 10, 2006

Posted November 21, 2005
- a former student
I went to this school for two years. I moved here from Milwaukee and it took my entire freshman year to be accepted into a clique. I agree with other views that the school crosses the line with cliques. The teachers werent great, but I was a hard student to have. They didnt offer as much help as I needed, yes they'd send me to the math lab, but what was that going to do? its not the worste, but not the best. The school is awesome when it comes to extracurricular activities. I wouldnt reccomend this school to anyone that didnt grow up in Germantown.

Posted October 10, 2005
- a former student
I have attended germantown highschool all four years. It's not your top school but it isn't your worst. Some of the teachers are bias and have their favorites like every school. Also they don't really listen to kids problems or what they need to fix about the school. I do have to say though that their higher education teachers who teach the advances classes are really good teachers and focus on the students needs.

Posted September 03, 2005

Germantown High School
W180N11501 River Ln, Germantown, WI  53022
Last modified Germantown High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Germantown High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top