Glendale, WI
Before care: Yes

Posted May 01, 2014
My children have attended this school for two years. With each year brings a new teacher and a new love for this close-knit educational environment. The PS1/PS2 and K3 teachers have been excellent. I love their nurturing spirit and how they individualize the learning approach for each child. Best private school option in the north shore area, hands down! Great focus on teaching kids easy to remember bible stories(and the stories purpose), sign language and above standard academia for the grade level. We LOVE SJL!

Posted February 20, 2011
My children attended this school for two years. It was a very good decision. The school felt like a community and welcomed our children to be themselves. They made friends easily and enjoyed their learning experiences here. The teachers and staff were friendly, concerned and accomplished, and parents were very involved. Had we not moved from the area, our children would still attend this school.

St Johns Lutheran School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
St. John's is a wonderful school with great caring teachers. The parents are committed to making it the best school in the northshore area.

Posted February 07, 2008
My son struggled in public kindergarten with a class size of 26. We moved him to St. John's for first grade - class size of 15. Tons of personalized attention, great values and strong emphasis on reading. I cannot say enough good things about the school.

Posted March 01, 2006
St. Johns Lutheran School has been providing great education for students 3k-8th for all the years I have been associated with the school. The student to teacher ratio is roughly 15:1 depending on the childs age, with teachers who provide exceptional moral and educational guidance to their students. The school is partially funded by the connected church, which helps pays for tuition. One thing that I really admirred was the continuing education that the faculty goes through to keep them up to date with the greatest teaching and fostering techniques for their pupils. The school provides excellent extracurricular activities. Sports I am aware of for girls and boys: basketball, volleyball, track, soccer, and football(boys). They recently started a drama club that teaches students memorization along with excellent public speaking experiences. There are also music programs that get the children involved early such as signing, a chime choir, and band(7-8 grade).

St Johns Lutheran School
7877 North Port Washington Road, Glendale, WI  53217
Last modified St Johns Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Johns Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top