St Bernard School 5

Posted January 06, 2013
I have 2 children that attend St. Bernard School and love it. This is a great school with great teachers. They have wonderful parent involvement and family activities. The school is almost like a family, very loving and involved.

St Bernard School 5

Posted February 15, 2011
We moved our children out of public school due to poor quality of education. Our children were always A students and it felt like they were being ignored and unchallenged. St Bernard's has made a world of difference. We get weekly updates via email from all of the teachers. Imagine our suprise when a reading deficiency was discovered in our youngest. The children get one on one time if necessary. Teachers are willing to work during lunch hours or meet before school. Parent involvement is a requirement and that's a great thing. You're never left to wonder who your child is hanging around with. They can focus on being kids instead of adults. St B's also offers many sports and clubs. Every challenge is met head on and with 100% effort. NOT JUST A GREAT SCHOOL, AN AWESOME SCHOOL!

St Bernard School 4

Posted March 02, 2008
I am so happy with this school. I started my daughter in the public school system because everyone told me WI had the best. I switched to St B 4 years ago and felt very welcome. I have been most impressed with the Upper Class approach to learning. Mrs. Brault is the best in Math because she stresses getting the concepts and makes herself available to the kids anytime to get additional help. The kids redo and redo the work until they understand the skills before moving on. What a concept! Awesome, if the kids are willing to put the time in, they are rewarded with the grade they deserve, instead of destroying an 'A' because they didnt understand one chapter.

St Bernard School