PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Resurrection Catholic School 2

Posted October 13, 2013
I went to this school since pre school. I left this year after 7th grade because I couldn't take it anymore. So much drama in the classrooms, lots of teasing and name calling, and also, the teachers in the middle school kept leaving. At school, you should feel happy and comfortable around your teachers and peers. I didn't. The new principal never talked to me or any of the students. I wouldn't record sending your child to the middle school here. The pre k program up to around 4th grade is great.

Resurrection Catholic School 5

Posted September 14, 2010
I am a parent of 3 children who have attended or are attending Resurrection. The principal is outstanding, most of the teachers are above average and the families are very involved in the education of their kids. Sending our kids to Res. is one of the best decisions we ever made!

Resurrection Catholic School 3

Posted April 29, 2010
I would highly recomment the pre-school or 4K program. My kids loved it. As far as continuing onto the other grades, I would take it with a grain of salt. the parents & students here are very close knit, and take a while to welcome you. Some of the staff is awesome, while others leave a lot to be desired. I would recommend a tour of the school, and see how you feel about it. We were thrilled with the pre-school, and changed schools mid-year for 1st grade. I though for how high the tuiton is that my children would get the best possible, and it just didn't feel that way to them or us.

Resurrection Catholic School

Posted January 04, 2009
My daughter attended this school after 'graduating' from Langlade. She found the school not competitive. The students seem to reject students that are academically competitive. She recived all A without trying, she decided to leave the school for St. Matts. St. Matts was very competitive.

Resurrection Catholic School 4

Posted May 12, 2008
My child is in PreK and she loves it! Small classes, very attentive teacher, overall great school.

Resurrection Catholic School 5

Posted March 02, 2007
Great school if you want your child to be academically challenged. Students who graduate from here often test out of intro subjects in high school. Students learn Spanish from 1st Grade and up. Computer lab is 2x a week.Terrific parent involvement. Small class environment.

Resurrection Catholic School 2

Posted May 22, 2005
This school is not the best choice!

Resurrection Catholic School
333 Hilltop Drive, Green Bay, WI  54301
Last modified Resurrection Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8