Posted June 03, 2012
I love this school! The teachers and principle are amazing. They really know what they are doing. Every child and parent i know that are at the school say the same its the best school in the area. The location of the school is perfect. All the different school activitys are so much fun! You truly feel like you are part of something special. If you have a concern or question for a teacher, principle or the school office they make you feel like you really matter and that what you say means alot. They are of accomidating. You are part of a really family at Prince of Peace School!! We are so lucky to be a part of such an amazing place!!

Posted April 17, 2012
Prince of Peace School is doing a great job educating our son. We couldn't be happier with the caring teachers, staff, and families. Individual attention is what drew us to POP and what's keeping us there. For the price of tuition, this is a really smart investment in your child's future. If you haven't seen POP in a while, stop in. Great changes, and fresh ideas. Keep up the great work !

Posted November 01, 2010
The parent to teacher ratio at this school is very attractive. My daughter gets individual attention and the teacher even gives her accelerated learning projects to match her skill level. I am pleased with the overall community feeling at the school, as well as the safety and security. The hot lunch program is wonderful; my daughter loves the food. I also love the fact that even the preschoolers get foreign language - it's best to start them early! This school really has it all, and I have a feeling it may expand in the future.

Posted January 03, 2010

Posted October 03, 2009

Posted May 02, 2009
Prince of Peace School gave my two kids such a strong academic foundation. The public middle school principal says he can always tell kids coming from POP, because of how well prepared they are and by the respect and manners they exhibit. You can't beat the student-teacher ratio. For the cost of tuition, you're getting a real bargain!!!!

Prince of Peace School
3542 Finger Rd, Green Bay, WI  54311
Last modified Prince of Peace School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Prince of Peace School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top