Green Bay, WI

Posted February 06, 2011
I can't say enough about St. Paul Lutheran. It provides children with an excellent christian and challenging academic education. The teachers are top notch and truly care about each and every child in the congregation. The extracurricular activities are wonderful, whether it be sports, pioneers, youth programs, etc. I highly recommend this school!

Posted December 11, 2006
I have a public school background and initially had reservations about a small private school education. How wrong was I? I wouldn't send my children anywhere else. My son is in Kindergarten and receives full day instruction. Last year he had 1/2 day preschool every day. He receives Spanish and Computer classes. He is learning how to read so quickly. The teachers are truly devoted and dedicated. The best part is it is a Christian education. They do listen to what parents want (by sending surveys and forums). I can't say enough about the program at St. Paul. As a bonus, they have before school and after school care!

Posted August 27, 2003
My children both went to St.Paul from preschool through 8th grade. The staff and school are outstanding! Both of my children received a first rate academic and Christian education. We are extremely pleased!

St Paul Lutheran School
514 South Clay Street, Green Bay, WI  54301
Last modified St Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Paul Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top