Green Bay, WI
Before care: Yes

Posted April 17, 2014
I have had three children go through Bay City Baptist (my last one graduates in May 2014), and I've been so happy with the quality of the education they have received. The smaller-sized classes have provided them with good attention. The teachers have all been qualified and have done a great job. One of the things I really appreciate is that I know my children have been safe during the school day. The quality of the kids in the school is definitely above average. I'd recommend Bay City Baptist to anyone who is looking for a quality education in a Christian atmosphere.

Bay City Baptist School 0

Posted October 24, 2013
This is an excellent Christian School! Great teachers, staff, and facilities! Small class room size makes it prefect for hands on learning and personalization with each student!!! It is such a blessing knowing that my children have a place to go to school from K-4 through their senior year!!! I cannot say enough great things about this school!!!

Posted October 24, 2013
Christ centered curriculum.The mission of Bay City Baptist School is to develop leaders for ministry in the local church and the world To the Praise of His Glory.

Posted October 17, 2013
As a parent, I am daily encouraged by the excellent faculty that instructs my son. There is an obvious concern for him to grow academically and spiritually. I am confident that Bay City Baptist School is helping him develop a foundation for a life that honors the Lord and that will be wonderfully successful.

Posted September 13, 2012
We are very pleased with the education and spiritual growth our children are receiving at Bay City Baptist. The Administrator and staff provide a positive and loving environment for learning. They are providing our children the foundation blocks they need to excel in higher education. This is thus far, the best investment we have ever made.

Bay City Baptist School
1840 Bond St, Green Bay, WI  54303
Last modified Bay City Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Bay City Baptist School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top