Green Bay, WI

Red Smith K-8 5

Posted July 19, 2007
This is in my opinion the best public school in Green Bay, Wisconsin. My son attended Red Smith 1st grade to 4th (he is in 5th now ). All his teachers were caring. At the beggining of the year we exchanged emails and I was kept informed regularly about my son's progress. The school has high expectations for the students and it shows in excellent results on standarized tests. (WKCE). Staff is kind and always willing to help. Parents are very involved. The school itself is a newer building that always looks clean, a perfect environment for learning. My son is now attending a school in Florida since we moved this year and we have not found the quality of education that he was getting at Red Smith. We certainly miss it. The only suggestion for improvement would be more extracurr. activities for elementary students.

Red Smith K-8
2765 Sussex Road, Green Bay, WI  54311
Last modified Red Smith K-8 is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Red Smith K-8 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top