Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Though the curriculum is strong and its always been know as a school within a district of quality education some where along the line its lost its focus on the social growth of its students. And in my experience (I can only speak from my family experience) not all students are treated fairly. Being different is just barely tolerated with in its student body. And though I can not fault young adults wholy for flaws in their ability to interact with and except those that are different I can, however, fault the staff. It is their job to guide students to except people in all walks of life. Our family did not fit the majority demographic of this school and it always felt as though there was a sort of 'in-group' between parents and staff. Falling outside of this group left our child in a funny place where she was not excepted among their peers and was subject bullies and indifferent staff. Some going as far as telling our child it something she will just need to deal with and making no attempt at steer the our child and students involved onto the correct path. It was heartbreaking to be a part of. With that said, Lineville has some great teachers and staff but the school, as a whole, could benefit from training in tolerance, respect and kindness both for students and staff. We eventually pulled our child out of the district and watched their social growth explode positively with proper leadership in a different district. I was back and forth on whether or not to write this review for months, my only goal is to help by relaying my experience. Thank you for reading.

Has few extracurricular programs-no sports, leadership, or others. The after school program is lacking, the principle is not open to new ideas or programs.

I'm a former Student of Lineville (I'm going into 7th grade!) and I say that Lineville is the best school I've been to so far. The teachers are grat and the students are soo friendly. The teachers are really involved with the students. The new curiculum is really fun and i wish that I could continue on in the howard suamico district but sadly I'm moving... I love Lineville!!!!!!!

Lineville has been the best school I have ever went to. It's so fin and its huge so you have a lot of friends. the teachers are great and their so nice. lineville has one of the best band programs in the state. They keep lunch organized, and the food is good. they keep the school so clean. That's why I give the school a 10 out of 10.

They are excellent in academic programs, availability of music and other extracurricular activities and failing in allowing the level of parent participation with the child.

Last modified Lineville Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.