Green Bay, WI

Lineville Intermediate School 1

Posted October 20, 2014
Has few extracurricular programs-no sports, leadership, or others. The after school program is lacking, the principle is not open to new ideas or programs.

Posted July 09, 2009
I'm a former Student of Lineville (I'm going into 7th grade!) and I say that Lineville is the best school I've been to so far. The teachers are grat and the students are soo friendly. The teachers are really involved with the students. The new curiculum is really fun and i wish that I could continue on in the howard suamico district but sadly I'm moving... I love Lineville!!!!!!!

Posted July 07, 2009

Posted September 04, 2007
Lineville has been the best school I have ever went to. It's so fin and its huge so you have a lot of friends. the teachers are great and their so nice. lineville has one of the best band programs in the state. They keep lunch organized, and the food is good. they keep the school so clean. That's why I give the school a 10 out of 10.

Lineville Intermediate School 4

Posted January 03, 2007
They are excellent in academic programs, availability of music and other extracurricular activities and failing in allowing the level of parent participation with the child.

Lineville Intermediate School
2700 Lineville Rd, Green Bay, WI  54313
Last modified Lineville Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lineville Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top