Green Bay, WI

Posted December 30, 2012
My children attend St. Joseph's and are thriving academically. I believe It has a lot to do with the smaller classroom sizes along with the one on one attention. They have a great reading program which I deem huge in the learning process. Both children read at a much higher then average level. The art integration aspect is also I believe the best I have ever seen. The art teacher is amazing with the different projects she is able to come up with. From the faculty, along with the parents and students I feel they are all a part of our extended family. We feel blessed to have found St. Joes for our children.

Posted April 14, 2011
I have a son in 8th grade and one son who just graduated. He is attending Notre Dame Academy and was very well prepared because of the high quality education given at St. Joseph. The school is like one big family where all the teachers know each student. The focus is academics and respect for others. The arts integration has helped my children gain confidence that they would not otherwise have received. In addition, my son that struggled with spelling has grown leaps and bounds with the reading connections progam that is incorporated into the reading curriculum. The boys have also enjoyed participating in basketball and track. I say Amen! to the faculty and staff and St. Joseph ~ the community is blessed to have such a great school.

Posted April 14, 2011
The first thing I will say is that it has never been a problem getting my son out the door for school. Not once in almost 5 years has he not wanted to go. St. Joseph's School has been the best choice my family has made. Even my youngest is eager to join the St Joseph's family this fall. The overall feel in the school is like one big caring family. My son has had excellent teachers throughout and if there is ever a concern I find out about it right away. Or if I have a concern I feel very comfortable in touching base with the teacher. Someone in the community that does various school visits commented to me on how polite and respectful the students at St. Joseph's were. St Joseph's is making him a well rounded person. I can't tell you how thankful we are to have St. Joesph's School in our lives.

St. Joseph School 1

Posted September 12, 2010
I would strongly discourage anyone in enrolling their child at Saint Joseph's. Our daughter attended St. Joseph's and my husband and I decided to switch schools this year based on personal factors. Our daughter doesn't care much for the public school she in now attending so we decided to re-enroll her at St. Joseph's and they prohibited us from doing so. They said it was because they couldn't give her the extra help she needed in certain subjects. That never was brought up when she attended last year that they couldn't meet her educational needs. To sum it all up don't enroll your child in St. Joseph's. Go anywhere but there!!!

St. Joseph School