Green Bay, WI

Posted July 31, 2014
I am now a senior in high school and Baird was the best elementary school I could have ever went to. The teachers are kind and engaging, the small school allows for individual attention to each and every student. I would like to attribute all my success to my beginnings at Baird. They are very welcoming to parent volunteers and it is a great option if you have some time during the day to go in and interact with your child and their friends.

Baird Elementary School 2

Posted May 06, 2013
My son often complains about the bullying that takes place at Baird School. The teachers do not want to be involved in the PTO. Good teachers often leave the school to teach for better schools.

Baird Elementary School 4

Posted May 02, 2013
My children graduated from Baird, not only did they love it ther, they have excelled in middle school because of all the knowledge they learned. Teachers were great, hard yet motivating.

Baird Elementary School 2

Posted May 01, 2013
My two boys went to this school in 4th and 5th grade. They had multiple problems with bullies. Teachers and principal are careless about bullying situations so my children kept getting bullied every day. Teachers take vacations for more than a week during school year so the kids are left with substitutes who are not even teachers. Teachers are also careless with the education and don't motivate the students at all. Social Studies and Science are not considered as primary classes, they are only given once a week. I am very dissatisfied with this school, the principal and a few teachers should be replaced. There are NO sports programs. This year (2012-2013) a basketball team was made for boys and girls but it was a complete joke starting with the coach who was the principals daughter and she had NO experience on being a coach or even having knowledge about basketball rules or techniques. Changes should be made ASAP.

Posted January 09, 2011
My son came to Baird needing special education services. In the two years that he has attended Baird, he has had a drastic turnaround in his academic ability and his behavioral control. The teachers and staff are courteous, helpful, readily available, and show true compassion. I am forever grateful for Baird being a part of my family.

Baird Elementary School 3

Posted September 17, 2007

Posted September 12, 2007

Baird Elementary School 4

Posted March 22, 2006
I am truly glad the my children attend Baird Elementary. I like the fact that my children are exposed to such diversity and are learning about the other cultures that they will be faced with throughout their lives. The teaching staff are willing to work with you and keep me very involved in my children's learning.

Posted April 09, 2005
Of all the schools that we've been to in the few short years my son has been in school, this one is by far the best.

Baird Elementary School
539 Laverne Drive, Green Bay, WI  54311
Last modified Baird Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Baird Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top