Green Bay, WI

Bay View 1

Posted March 20, 2012
I am a student at bay view middle school and i do not feel that this should be a top school. Our school is crwaling with bugs every where the lights in one class room probably have hundreds and one day one of my freinds had onein her food. The teachers at bay view middle school are ok but most of them pick favorites and we have one teacher who looks down girls shirts and the school has known about this for years and has not fired him. The school has a ton of bullying and the school does nothing to stop it but prides it self on being a bully free school. If i was a parent i would never send my child to bay View Middle school if it was the last middle school on earth!

Bay View 0

Posted May 12, 2010
the teachers are great, they are helping my child with school applications i don't understand or can't help with because i have an L.D.

Bay View 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Bay View Middle School is recognized as a National Blue Ribbon School, it has received a GreatSchools Rating of 1 out of 10 and my daughter loves it there. What more can I say?

Bay View 5