Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Chappell Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 18, 2015
All of my teachers when I went to school there. Nurturing people who were equal parts patience and kindness.

Posted July 18, 2015
I attended Chappell Elementary from 1960 to 1966. It was a terrific place to learn and the school felt like home from kindergarten through sixth grade. I had the opportunity to return to Chappell on November 22, 2013 to speak to the students. I was so impressed by the friendliness of the staff, the happiness of the children and the professional care of the teachers. Today Chappell Elementary is a beautifully diverse home of learning for hundreds of children. Keep up the great work everyone.

Posted January 17, 2013
Chappell is a great school! Not only does it offer the IB program and foreign language, but the teachers incorporate the use of technology into their classrooms on a regular basis. The school also hosts a family night once per month to help get parents involved in the school. Ms. Worden is an excellent leader and we've been very pleased with the school.

Posted August 15, 2012
My grand daughter will start school at Chappell this fall. I am looking forward to helping her succeed.

Chappell Elementary School 3

Posted February 09, 2012
I would like to say that this school has gone down hill in just a short time.I have my second child attending here, and i can say this year has been terrible.I don't know if it is due to the Walker cuts, but that's not an excuse.I am waiting for this school to pull back, or I may consider taking my child to another school next school year.I don't know what has happened, but I hope something turns this around.Someone needs to look into the problems and get them figured out.Maybe send home a questionaire to have parents fill out if they want or something on those lines so parents can voice their concerns.I have been hearing alot of trash talk about this school and I hate to say it, but I agree with some of it.All in all I hope this school can get back to the way it was and stop going downhill.

Chappell Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
Even though school has just started I can truely say Chappell school is a good School. My daughter loves going to school, and wants to go every day even weekends. She enjoys kindergarten better then she did pre-school. She loves to learn and her teacher is making it fun for her to learn. She has gym twice a week and play out side, weather permitting. She brings home a daily planner that shows how she has been that day. Keep up the good work, and keeping learning fun.

Posted August 23, 2005
I have watched this school go from average to exceptional. The principal is dedicated and focused on doing everything in her power to better the school in all ways. She is open to all suggestions and hires the best teachers!! She expects nothing but the best from them too!! There is an active PTO and a student leadership program. This school holds at least one family involvement event a month, these often include a free meal for the whole family. They have a school store, popcorn every friday, 5th grade basketball for boys and girls, and a star student program. This truly is a GREAT school!

Chappell Elementary School
205 North Fisk Street, Green Bay, WI  54303
Last modified Chappell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.