Posted May 01, 2010
They have a good bilingual program, and alot of good teachers that care about the students.

Posted April 25, 2010
Kids can learn their subjects in two languages and become bilingual.

Danz Elementary School 0

Posted August 20, 2009
In my experience I've watched the school improve. I've loved the family events, especially Frost Fest. My children are happy and have learned a lot about all different cultures.

Posted August 20, 2009
I respectfully disagree with som eof the low scores here. My two children attend Danz, and we have been delighted with the welcoming atmosphere, caring teachers and diversity. Our children are learning Spanish, and are becoming well prepared to live in the real world. I encourage you to come and visit our school!

Danz Elementary School 1

Posted June 29, 2009
I agree, the school needs some improvement on the way it is run and I have run into some major issues myself. Even being an involved parent I still would steer clear and want to change my child's school!

Danz Elementary School 1

Posted April 13, 2009
This school offer a bilingual program.. With that said it needs some improvement on the way it's run. There are major issues with-in the school. That include staff and teacher. Avoid this school at all cost unless your a parent that stays involved, otherwise steer clear!

Danz Elementary School 3

Posted July 31, 2008
This school has gone through many challenges and struggles with parent support/networking. The school continues to be overcrowed along with other east side schools. The economical status of the school has decreased greatly affecting the quaility of education. Many of the teachers have moved to other schools and continue to move to other schools, leaving parents question the turnover off teachers.

Danz Elementary School
2130 Basten St, Green Bay, WI  54302
Last modified Danz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Danz Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top