Green Bay, WI
Students enrolled: 1,135

Posted March 20, 2014
Amazing! This school is very involved and help students when they need it. The teachers are nice and so are everyone else. They are a big family!

Posted April 11, 2012
My 2nd child is currently attending Edison and I am still very happy with the staff and leadership. Both of my children were active in the music programs and sports; positive experiences with both. As a parent, I had to take a more pro active roll than the hand-held style of elementary school, but after that adjustment, we were very successful!

Posted July 18, 2011
I attended Edison Middle School for 3 years and absolutely loved it. The teachers are so nice and helpful, and at the end of a great year you wish it was only the beginning.

Edison Middle School 4

Posted March 28, 2011
It is a large school, but the staff tries to make it feel like a family. Very happy so far.

Edison Middle School 1

Posted March 13, 2011
Edisson Middle School is a wrong place to send your kid to get a decent foundation of education for his/her future. Due to relocation my daughter had to be enrolled in this so called school and her grades went down the hill ever since. There is no room for creativity or respect for pupils and they are treated less than what is the norm in GB public school system. Some of the teachers are treating kids like suspects and mistaking creativity with mis behaviour. I am so sorry that I did put my daughter through this horrowing experience and am thinking home schooling her to heal some of the trauma she endured in this place. I wish I could write something nicer but I have a hard time finding one.

Edison Middle School 1

Posted November 29, 2009

Edison Middle School 2

Posted November 08, 2009
There's more than one way to leave a child behind and the educational experience at Edison is one of them. The students aren't held accountable for living up to acceptable academic standards. 'Modification' is the rule rather than the exception. Based on the assignments and testing we've experienced in the last 2 years, the students aren't learning to be responsible for developing good study habits, applying them and earning their grades.

Posted September 27, 2008

Posted April 29, 2008
The teachers are very willing to help students and work with parents to achieve excellence.

Edison Middle School
442 Alpine Dr, Green Bay, WI  54302
Last modified Edison Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edison Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top