Green Bay, WI

Franklin Middle School 5

Posted January 06, 2011
I have sent 1 child through and have another currently in 7th grade. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about the teachers and support staff at Franklin. The education of the staff, the caring & the involvement of the teachers and staff is incomparable, they truly care about "their" kids and their education. The culture at Franklin is very diverse and the students are open minded good kids. The diversity alone is worth the Franklin Experience. I would recommended Franklin to ANY family moving into the area. I have read the "scores" of schools and done my comparisons, but I am also intelligent enough to know they do not tell the whole story. My children have gotten a great education at Lincoln, Franklin and West High School. If you,as a parent care and pay attention to your child's school life, the resources available in the listed schools are phenomenal. I have found the education to be the equivalent private schools.

Franklin Middle School 5

Posted October 22, 2008
just because there are differnt kinds of races who really cares its still a grate school to go to the teachers are very understanding. so don't be jugeing schools by who goes there or by peoples test scores i mean come on who give a crap.. pace out. kasey

Franklin Middle School
1233 Lore Lane, Green Bay, WI  54303
Last modified Franklin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top