Green Bay, WI

Posted January 16, 2013
Excellent School! Great teachers and very family oriented. The principals and teachers listen to parents and students and embrace change.

Posted February 10, 2012
This school is excellent. My child has been attending Annie Jackson since she was in Kindergarden - the principle is all about the students and increasing their learning. The teachers are all amazing and make school a fun, accepting place to attend. The music program is wonderful with a christmas concert that is above par! Great school, great neighborhood!

Posted February 01, 2010

Posted January 27, 2008
Excellent education and reading program. My 3rd grader (since Kindergarden) loves going to school. All of the teachers I've met are top-notch. A Blue Ribbon school that excells in motivating students to learn through quality programs and fun. Parents are very involved, and the school is accepting of input. Very secure and safe. School monitors watch kids closely. The kids do need more time for PE (just 2x) and lunch (I can't finishing my lunch when I go with my daughter), but overall my child is far ahead of my older child who went to elementary school in Franklin (near Milwaukee). The school could also use an after school sports program before the 5th grade, or sports clinics (but I believe this is a district policy).

Jackson Elementary School 3

Posted January 23, 2008

Posted January 21, 2008

Jackson Elementary School
1306 S Ridge Rd, Green Bay, WI  54304
Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top