Posted April 30, 2013
This is a great school with a great principal and teachers and students. Langlade is a hidden gem.

Posted November 02, 2011
I've had three daughters attend Langlade, one who is still there, and we love the school. The previous principal and the new one have both set a positive tone there that filters down through the teachers and the students. We have been pleased with all of our teachers, seeing them as dedicated, hard-working and conscientious. But we have also had a few exceptional teachers there, who have gone even further above and beyond to get to know the kids and really motivate them to excel. And that's what it's all about. I feel very lucky that we moved into this neighborhood, where we could send our girls to Langlade... wouldn't change a thing.

Posted July 20, 2009
I am a teacher at Langlade also. Yes it is a school in transition, Due to budget restraints class sizes do range from 18-25 with combination classes but you won't find a more dedicated staff and PTO. Every teacher at Langlade spends countless hours and their own money learning about best practices and putting them to use in their classrooms. The PTO has put together many wonderful before and after school enrichment classes such as Spanish, Chinese, art, science, bowling, chess, reading incentive programs etc.They provide our classrooms with many of the things Title 1 and Sage schools get from the government such as books for our book room and classroom libraries, document cameras, interactive whiteboards, and professional development opportunities. It really is a great school!

Langlade Elementary School 0

Posted January 04, 2009
I would have to agree that Langlade School is in rapid decline. The school is broken into small groups. One group dominates all the school activites. The parents not the students will exclude your child if you are not part of the group that dominates.

Posted February 27, 2008
I am a teacher at Langlade. This is one of the best schools I have taught at. In the last several years, my class sizes have been 18, 20, and 22 and next year's projections seem to be about the same. I feel lucky to be at such a high achieving school and to still have such a manageable class size. Check out our WKCE test scores and compare them to other schools. We are in a class of its own! Teacher

Langlade Elementary School 1

Posted November 08, 2007
From what I have seen the class sizes are quite large. I have to agree with the other poster who stated that this does leave the students with a negative outlook.

Posted September 06, 2007
Couldn't ask for better, from a parent point of view!

Langlade Elementary School 2

Posted September 14, 2005
Langlade is a school in rapid decline. The school seems to be divided into many small groups. The teachers are fine. Like so many schools that have a fine previous academic record, no child left behind, is leaving Langlade with growing class sizes with fewer resources. The results of this is a growing negativity among the student body.

Langlade Elementary School
400 Broadview Dr, Green Bay, WI  54301
Last modified Langlade Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Langlade Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.