Green Bay, WI

Posted March 17, 2014
Lombardi has a great Principal and student teachers/support staff. Many after school programs and a great parent resource group. My three children are doing well and excelling in their work. Test above state and district levels. Diversity - allows for interaction with differing view points and cultures. Highly recommend Lombardi!!!

Posted August 17, 2013
I have 2 children at this school and they love it. I have no complaints about this school. the staff and teachers are helpful and they try to improve and help the kids achieve thier goals. They are also caring and understanding. they have lots of after school activities and summer activities.

Posted August 13, 2013
Lombardi is a great school, people complain about bullying but there is very little of that. If a kid is getting picked on here, the teachers and administrative staff take care of it.

Lombardi Middle School 2

Posted April 04, 2011
Cliques run strong in this school. The kids are mean and there is little help to those who are being bullied. It was suggested for my 12 year old to seek outside counseling to cope with the bullying. The teachers do not have the time to look behind their backs long enough to notice who is getting picked on and there are plenty of times some students get picked on, name called in the hallway in between classes.

Posted August 09, 2010
Lombardi Middle School has been an excellent school for my two children. They both had excellent teachers who challenged them to excel. Having met most of my children's teachers, I can say that they come across as wanting to do their best at getting students ready for high school and college. I think that they succeed at this for the most part. I would not choose any other Middle School.

Lombardi Middle School 3

Posted May 01, 2010
I have mixed feelings about Lombardi. I think the kid who excels naturally will be able to excel further. I think the size is out of control and it feels very impersonal. The 'mean girl' clique system is strong at Lombardi. Thick skinned children, attractive and smart children, or children with a loyal social network going in to the school may feel very comfortable there.

Lombardi Middle School 4

Posted November 10, 2009
We have enjoyed this school. We found the classes to be challenging and the teachers have high expectations of the students.

Lombardi Middle School

Posted November 10, 2009
My daughter is in her third year here and it's been a great experience. She has excelled because of excellent teaching. The teachers go out of their way to challenge her, and I appreciate that. The only thing I've been disappointed in is communication.. an e-newsletter would be more timely.

Posted November 08, 2009
Lombardi has an excellent teaching staff for leading our children into the future as successful, young adults. Thank you!

Lombardi Middle School 1

Posted January 11, 2008
i hated this school every body was judging and there was always fights and it was really hard to learn what you guys wanted us to learn and in what amount of time but i love mr. lodal the scince teach i think that how you spell it and mrs. nelson she was the greatest.

Lombardi Middle School
1520 South Point Road, Green Bay, WI  54313
Last modified Lombardi Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lombardi Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top