Green Bay, WI

Martin Elementary School 3

Posted April 17, 2014
I am happy with Martin in the two years my child has been a student. The teachers are great. They try hard to customize teaching.

Posted May 10, 2011
We have had awesome teachers three years in a row and our child is doing great. The music teacher is wonderful, very creative and very happy to talk with parents. Lots of neat programs and staff is very willing to take suggestions and works hard to meet needs of all their students. We love the marathon of knowledge:) Fun way to raise money and get the parents involved.

Posted May 20, 2006
My family moved to the area from out of state and both of my children had been attending private school. I was very concerned having to send them to public school, but our experience at Martin has certainly changed my mind! We have never seen such a caring and concerned faculty, teachers who communicate, encourage, and truly enjoy the children. I was also impressed with the constant training, and application of new and inovative teaching methods and ideas.

Martin Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2004
Update - we lost a great music teacher. Remains to be seen if the replacement is good. But, on the whole, I have been satisfied with our kindergarten experience and look forward to another good year at Martin. Nice small school with good teachers who stay at this school for the long-run. Good principal and good librarian also.

Posted August 10, 2003
The music department is superior and greatly appreciated. The teachers are there to help each student and go out of their way to provide their special needs.

Martin Elementary School
626 Pinehurst Dr, Green Bay, WI  54302
Last modified Martin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top