Bad
Good

My dad went to Preble and my brother and I went there, and my wife went to school at Preble. We all had great educations, teachers encouraged learning and advanced learning. The tech ed department was top notch when I went through it. I won several state competitions because of it. I love the school. Yes there have been fights it is a large school and there are bound to be people that dont get along but it is usually the same people who repeatedly get into fights. The sports at Preble are fantastic, the coaches do not just focus their efforts on the star players but on developing the weaker players so that they will improve. I hope to send my children to school here. Your experience anywhere is what you make of it.

I have three children at Preble High right now, one will graduate this spring. I have found this last year that the administrative staff; principal associate principals, and especially the staff in office, all need remedial courses in management conduct, and need to understand they are the role models and are not supposed to get involved in the gossip that goes on among the students. I realize it is a very large school, which is why the school board needs to take more interest in who they are placing in positions that are dealing with children from all walks of life.

My son loves Preble High School & so do I. The variey of classes & extracurricular activities are amazing. There is something for every student. The teachers are amazing & my son looks forward to going to school. The principal is caring & involved as well as the teachers & staff. The advanced courses he is taking & will continue to take would not be available @ several other high schools or private schools. I would put this school up against any other public or private school in our area & I think it would certainly come out on top!

I have had three children graduate from Preble High School from 2004-2011. They have received an excellent education from caring,competent teachers. There are numerous opportunities for all students to succeed in academics, sports, music, leadership, business etc. The number of AP classes that are available are fantastic. Trying to get parent involvement and to help each child reach their highest potential is a top priority.

We had 1 kid graduate from Preble and 3 others that went there for different times. Our experience was terrible while the kids were going there. The teachers were not helpful at all and the fighting there was every day. We moved to the De Pere school district where it was night and day. Teachers are much more caring and all three kids' gpa's went up big time. I would not recommend this school at all!

Great music programs, especially for vocal music and musical theatre. Excellent array of AP and advanced courses. Decent sports programs across the board. The school seems to run smoothly, without a lot of administrative snafus.

We have a really great musical program! we are also the best high school in northeast Wisconsin!

It has great teachers and opportunities. A good music program. A lot of varity for clubs to belong to. Good academic program .All around and balanced. A great school.

They have a wonderful, comitted student body, and feature wonderful musicians

Preble is the greatest school I have been to. I recently moved from east and there was alot of conflicts and was very boring I felt insecure then I moved here.. Every one is kind and there is not many conflicts.. I love this skool forever and ever..The teachers help out alot when u r struggling there is alot of support from councelors and principals its awesome and I highly recomend this skool to everyone... ...

Last modified Preble High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.