Posted March 17, 2014
Outstanding teacher involvement. Village of Allouez resident and we have stayed with Lombardi and Southwest High School. Neighboring school districts have shown their lack of diversity and their emphasis on sports. Look at their demographics being in a metropolitan area and one can clearly see the segregation they have created. Green Bay schools are diversified and have addressed many issues that effect all of us in the "real wolrd" and have done so very well.

Posted August 13, 2013
This is by far the best high school in Green Bay, the sports and academics are great and the teachers actually care about the students!

Posted April 02, 2011
Southwest is wonderful. The math team usually beats the neighboring schools,(always beats Notre Dame) hands down. They also have a wonderful Academic Decathalon team (Ashw. HS doesn't have one). The Physics teacher at SW, has more kids pass the AP exam than anywhere else in the STATE !!

Posted December 05, 2009
I love this school for my three children. I have a son graduated and he believes that his teachers and classes offered at SWH were exceptional and was able to attend UW Madison. My daughter is a junior and finds the same to be true of her teachers and classes. She is finding that SWH prepares her for her registration into colleges. A younger son is looking forward to all the benefits of this school plus more. I find it to have friendly parents and a wonderful principal. I would not want my children in any other school.

Posted November 29, 2009
If you as a parent are involved with your child's education, the teachers are always willing to help in any way they can. I've found it to be a great partnership.

Posted November 10, 2009
We are very impressed with the academics at Southwest High School and the quality of the teachers. Because of the number of AP classes offered, our son was able to enter college with a number of credits already in place which meant one less year of college for him. We feel he was challenged and was held to a higher standard of performance.

Posted November 09, 2009
Outstanding faculty, community and programs. I am very impressed with the way they handle and challenge gifted and talented students.

Posted November 08, 2009
My daughter attends Southwest and it has been a great experience. The entire school district does a superb job in transitioning feshmen into high school via their orientation, Link Crew program, on-site registration, etc. Safety is a priority as are the academic and co-curricular offerings (my daughter does well with both). Families are highly supportive of this school. In fact, Green Bay is an incredibly family-oriented city - lots of support and focus on our schools and our students. We are fortunate to have such great schools.

Posted November 08, 2009
You won't find a more active parent group! Great kids, great teachers, great new principal and great activities and extracurriculars available. Our child was in advanced classes and was well prepared for college.

Southwest High School 0

Posted November 08, 2009
Awesome learning environment and educational experience.

Southwest High School
1331 Packerland Dr, Green Bay, WI  54304
Last modified Southwest High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southwest High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top