Bad
Good

I went to elementary school year and now I am preparing for my kids to attend school here. I had an excellent education and the teachers pushed me to learn at my accelerated pace and really pushed me to achieve the many goals I have set for myself.

My two daughters attend this school. It is fabulous! The principal, teachers, facility, parent involvement are all the best. Great location and wonderful nature area on site for children to learn in. I would recommend this school to anyone!

I love McAuliffe for several reasons. The teachers & staff are terrific to work with. The teachers care deeply about their students education. The classrooms are large & well maintained. The outdoor facilities are exceptional & allow kids to get energy out with playing on the enormous jungle gym areas. You will not be disappointed with this school, it's exceptional.

This is an amazing school. The teachers are simply fabulous! They care about kids and have high expectations.

I love the enthusiasm for learning I see in my Granddaughter. She is a proud student of McAuliffe!!!!

Last modified Mcauliffe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.