Bad
Good

Posted April 04, 2013
I went to elementary school year and now I am preparing for my kids to attend school here. I had an excellent education and the teachers pushed me to learn at my accelerated pace and really pushed me to achieve the many goals I have set for myself.

Posted March 28, 2011
My two daughters attend this school. It is fabulous! The principal, teachers, facility, parent involvement are all the best. Great location and wonderful nature area on site for children to learn in. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted March 03, 2011
I love McAuliffe for several reasons. The teachers & staff are terrific to work with. The teachers care deeply about their students education. The classrooms are large & well maintained. The outdoor facilities are exceptional & allow kids to get energy out with playing on the enormous jungle gym areas. You will not be disappointed with this school, it's exceptional.

Posted March 01, 2011
This is an amazing school. The teachers are simply fabulous! They care about kids and have high expectations.

Mcauliffe Elementary School

Posted May 04, 2010
I love the enthusiasm for learning I see in my Granddaughter. She is a proud student of McAuliffe!!!!

Posted March 20, 2006
I have had two children attend this school from K-5. I am sorry to see this come to an end this year. Parents are involved in every aspect from selecting split or regular classroom, helping in school, and going to lunch with your children. Teachers are very concerned and will not hesitate to call if there is a problem or achievement they want to share with you about your child. The principal is fantastic and very involved with fundraisers, school bus issues, and he even referees for the basketball games.

Posted April 01, 2005
My son attended this school for three years, and they were the best educational years that he's ever had! He still talks about his fourth grade teacher and some of the neat things they did in her class. We've lived in two other states since leaving this school, and haven't found any schools that come close to our experience here. It's a beautiful building full of wonderful teachers, headed up by a fabulous principal, who work with the most friendly and bright children I've ever met. I just wish they could all be like this one!

Mcauliffe Elementary School
2071 Emerald Drive, Green Bay, WI  54311
Last modified Mcauliffe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.