Green Bay, WI

Posted August 12, 2015
All of the teachers I've had take time to improve my learning on a 1-1 basis, which is important. We also have a very strong enforcement of our anti-bullying policy. My favorite thing about Bay View is our orange hands wall. This is where all of the students (and teachers) put a handprint of paint on the wall or ceiling around the statement "I will not use my hands or my words to hurt myself or others". I also believe we have phenomenal test scores, and the teachers prepare you well for every test.

Bay View Middle School

Posted May 04, 2010
Teachers are caring and excellent role models. Exceptional technology instruction.

Posted October 31, 2008
Bay Veiw is a great school. It focuses alt on students getting a good educatin and to not get bullied and to make a safe and well learning enviorment to all the students and parents and teachers

Posted May 18, 2007
Great overall school. well run academics and sports. excellent security@ school dances etc.Teachers are very accessible,capable,and helpful

Bay View Middle School
1217 Cardinal Lane, Green Bay, WI  54313
Last modified Bay View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bay View Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top