Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I'm a student here, and I'm so sad to be leaving in June. This school has helped me grow as a person. The teachers are really understanding and helpful, without them I would not be where I am today (thanks Mrs. Spielbauer). The atmosphere here is amazing, and our zero tolerance policy for bullying is one of my favorite things. There is a quote above every door here that says something to the effect of "Every student feels safe when they walk through these doors" which I love.

All of the teachers I've had take time to improve my learning on a 1-1 basis, which is important. We also have a very strong enforcement of our anti-bullying policy. My favorite thing about Bay View is our orange hands wall. This is where all of the students (and teachers) put a handprint of paint on the wall or ceiling around the statement "I will not use my hands or my words to hurt myself or others". I also believe we have phenomenal test scores, and the teachers prepare you well for every test.

Teachers are caring and excellent role models. Exceptional technology instruction.

Bay Veiw is a great school. It focuses alt on students getting a good educatin and to not get bullied and to make a safe and well learning enviorment to all the students and parents and teachers

Great overall school. well run academics and sports. excellent security@ school dances etc.Teachers are very accessible,capable,and helpful

Last modified Bay View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.