Posted May 11, 2014
I was so proud of my child attending this school loved her teacher and the staff and the principal she's always involved in every child's education and always there to lean new faces. Loved this school, small school good for the teachers and staff to get to know their small class of students and really focus on each and everyone's needs and talent. Great school great neighborhood

Posted November 29, 2010
We are so proud to send our children to Howard Elementary! It's one of the smaller schools in the district, and there are so many benefits to that. The entire staff really has a desire to get to know the kids as individuals and lifelong learners. They go out of their way to help the kids achieve. I volunteer in my kids' classrooms and am thrilled with the learning enviornment. The principal also is dedicated to making sure the lines of communication between home and school are open and flowing. I can't say enough positive things about this school and the people who work there!

Posted September 28, 2009

Howard Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Howard Elementary School has been a Godsend for our family. You see my Grandson is autistic. Everyone at Howard Elementary has been supported to not only my Grandson, but every member of the family, When he was first diagnosed we had no idea what the future held for him. He is now in third grade. And the sky's the limit because all the love, understanding and encouragement he has received at Howard Elementary School!!!!!!!

Posted November 28, 2007

Howard Elementary School
631 W Idlewild Ct, Green Bay, WI  54303
Last modified Howard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Howard Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.