Bad
Good

It's a good school for my girls that went there that had no learning issues. but not good for kids that are struggling but not low enough for L.D . they take away elective classes to put them in a class for kids that are struggling . nothing for the child to look forward to , they need classes for kids that are stuck in the middle . they let the child struggle , I had to contact the teachers no communication !

By far, Parkview is the best middle school in Brown County, Wisconsin. The education is incredible, and parent involvement goes above and beyond any other school I have seen. Most of all, I really appreciate the approach to discipline. They treat the students with respect, but it is not mob control, like in other middle schools. The students are mature and respectful of adults and one another. I went there as a student, and I made the choice to send my kids there, even though I live outside of the district. Great school!!

I absolutely think that this school is one of the best ones yet! It encourages learning in a safe environment. Definitely one of the good ones to look for.

I love this school. It has a great location and you make great friends but also have strict but nice teachers that make school fun, but you learn stuff. :D

If you are looking for a school that places a priority on looking good on the surface, but doesn't really address the needs of kids, go here. I would recomment DePere Middle or a school in Howard Suamico before this one. In the last two years the leadership has gone downhill. Think twice, parents!

Both of my children have attended Parkview. The teachers were very attentive and helped them to learn not only the facts, but the school also emphasizes good behavior as well.

I'm a student that recently graduated *th grade, 20008-2009 school year, we never got more that 1 hour of homework a day, I never even had to bring home work all year, I finished everything in study hall.

I have found that the school has gone downhill in the last two years. The kids are left on their own with little help and support. The leadership is not what is used to be. My older son went there from 2002-2005 and it was so much better then.

the teachers give out like 5 hours of homework. i don't think that they think we have so much homework in every subject. oh, and if you don't have a computar at home to finish an assingment they have to stay in for lunch and get punished. You only get 3 min. in between classes and 1 of my teachers yells at me for being late all the time and its my homeroom teachers fault because she let's us out late. But overall, it's a rich school so you have all your needs but you need alot of school supplies and your lockers are to small.

This is a good school for an all around student. The teachers help you learn in a fun way, that helps you remember

Last modified Parkview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.