Posted June 29, 2009
The kids learn in a great environment here. I love the 'Jaguar Way' statement that is said each morning by the kids after the pledge of allegiance. This staement keeps the kids focused on treating others the way they want to be treated. I have seen many scenerios handled very well by faculty and staff. Thank you.

Posted October 01, 2008
I have had two children go through this school and my dauighter just started in 1st grade. My older kids were more than prepared for Middle School and have excelled from the base they received at Valley View. My daughter loves her teachers and the school and has a fair amount of homework to keep her moving forward in an appropriate manner. I have never had an issue with bullies, as I hear from parents from other schools and all my children are more reserved. I feel the school is balanced and the teachers and administration are top notch.

Posted March 15, 2008

Valley View Elementary School 3

Posted November 13, 2007

Valley View Elementary School
2200 True Ln, Green Bay, WI  54304
Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top