PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have two children at SJE. Teachers are excellent. I am pleasantly surprised that I have not needed to advocate for my children's academic needs. The teachers and learning resource educators have been utilizing all available resources to ensure that all the kids are focused on the skills they need to be successful, including learning basic math facts, maker skills, compassion through monthly service projects and weekly mass. They have provided challenging levels or extra accommodations as necessary.

Teachers don't take the time to work with children that need help or challenge those that need it. There is a disconnect in evaluating a child and their needs on all levels at this school. When I've talked with the teachers and administration, they always seem to come off as "fake". They don't seem to care about my child, but always have a fake smile on when I see them. The tuition is the lowest in the area, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

This is an excellent school, offering many activities for the students, from athletics to scouts, to club activities like chess. The small class size insures the students get valuable teacher attention. Most important, the students, parents are involved with the school and the activities. I have sent my children to Catholic schools, and all 3 have graduated from High school and college.

I am extremely happy with St. John's. My chidren love their teachers and look forward to going to school each morning. The teachers are top-notch and extremely caring while instilling traditional Catholic values and faith based education into every school day. Thanks to all the staff at St. John's ~ your the best!

We are extremely happy with both the academics as well as the traditional Catholic values taught here.

St. Johns has been a wonderful experience for me and my son. The school and the families at St. Johns really care about the learning and faith development of each child. Choosing a school for my child has been a changelling experience, I wanted the best. We found that at St. Johns. I am glad we chose this school.

Last modified St John The Evangelist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8