Posted April 26, 2013
Our Father's Lutheran is a wonderful school! We have 2 children that attend this school and it is amazing to see how much they are learning. We have lost all confidence in the Milwaukee Public School System. We believe that our children our the future and Our Father's is doing an excellent job laying the ground work educationally with a faith based moral compass.

Posted March 15, 2011
I am a new teacher here this year and hope that many more students come and see what Our Father's has to offer. I enjoy being part of this dynamic and well-rounded staff. I have enjoyed sharing the joys of each day with the students and many fun learning activities. The students, parents, and community are amazing. It is a great place to see your child grow and mature into young adults ready to handle today's challenges. It is a place where I look forward to sending my own children as they grow older. I hope to see you soon. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thanks!

Posted March 03, 2009
Our three children have attended the Day Care and two are enrolled in the School. Public School was never an option for our children, we wanted better and we got it! Academically, our kids are further ahead than their peers. Our sons are learning not only Christian-values, but Lutheran-values. The teachers are caring and compassionate, and demonstrate what they preach. Our kids look forward to going to school each day.

Our Father's Lutheran School 2

Posted January 12, 2009
My Daughter went here for a few years. The day care is wonderful and i would give it 5 stars. The elementary school however is lacking greatly. There are some exceptional teachers however, the others and the administration as well as the religious aspect well to put it as kindly as I can lacks what I would consider the minimal Christian behaviors. This is very common on many Christian school and Lutheran schools to be even more precise. They hide their blatant cruel behavior and disrespect towards other behind their 'love of God' Well my child is now in public school and I Praise God for her wonderful school. She has learned more about our Lord's love and patience through these public school teachers than from her time in the Lutheran school system. I also see more Christian witness in MPS than private.

Posted December 18, 2008
This school is fantastic! Individual help, caring teachers, and ever improving facilities! Up-to-date curriculum with experienced, mature teachers who genuinely love to teach children! Terrific support from parents and even people who have no children in the school. Large playground, spacious sports field and gymnasium/auditorium with full stage, kitchen for hot meals, library, computer center. You name it! Love it!

Posted February 11, 2007

Posted January 19, 2006
I can only say that if you are looking for great school with dedicated teachers and a Principal that is loved by the kids as well as the parents then this is the school for you. I have compared the education that our kids get to those from the local school and we are way ahead of them academically. A++ is the rating for this school.

Posted September 09, 2003
I loved this school and I send my children there also. They give a great education, have wonderful teachers, and have great extracurricular activities like softball, flag football, cheerleading, basketball, volleyball, soccer and track-and-field. So I encourage you to send your child here!

Our Father's Lutheran School
6023 S 27th St, Greenfield, WI  53221
Last modified Our Father's Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Father's Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top