PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our Father's Lutheran is a wonderful school! We have 2 children that attend this school and it is amazing to see how much they are learning. We have lost all confidence in the Milwaukee Public School System. We believe that our children our the future and Our Father's is doing an excellent job laying the ground work educationally with a faith based moral compass.

I am a new teacher here this year and hope that many more students come and see what Our Father's has to offer. I enjoy being part of this dynamic and well-rounded staff. I have enjoyed sharing the joys of each day with the students and many fun learning activities. The students, parents, and community are amazing. It is a great place to see your child grow and mature into young adults ready to handle today's challenges. It is a place where I look forward to sending my own children as they grow older. I hope to see you soon. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thanks!

Our three children have attended the Day Care and two are enrolled in the School. Public School was never an option for our children, we wanted better and we got it! Academically, our kids are further ahead than their peers. Our sons are learning not only Christian-values, but Lutheran-values. The teachers are caring and compassionate, and demonstrate what they preach. Our kids look forward to going to school each day.

My Daughter went here for a few years. The day care is wonderful and i would give it 5 stars. The elementary school however is lacking greatly. There are some exceptional teachers however, the others and the administration as well as the religious aspect well to put it as kindly as I can lacks what I would consider the minimal Christian behaviors. This is very common on many Christian school and Lutheran schools to be even more precise. They hide their blatant cruel behavior and disrespect towards other behind their 'love of God' Well my child is now in public school and I Praise God for her wonderful school. She has learned more about our Lord's love and patience through these public school teachers than from her time in the Lutheran school system. I also see more Christian witness in MPS than private.

This school is fantastic! Individual help, caring teachers, and ever improving facilities! Up-to-date curriculum with experienced, mature teachers who genuinely love to teach children! Terrific support from parents and even people who have no children in the school. Large playground, spacious sports field and gymnasium/auditorium with full stage, kitchen for hot meals, library, computer center. You name it! Love it!

Last modified Our Father's Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8