Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: no rating

No homeworks for my kid yet as he is kindergarten. He is challenged enough in classroom

I was worried as we moved from outside of the U.S but my son loves the school and is learning really well. Great principal and a wonderful teacher !!!

Edgewood is fantastic! My daughter was new for the 2013-2014 school year. I didn't know what to expect, she came from Wauwatosa which was a "10" school so I was worried! It was such a great surprise the school turned out to be better then I could have expected. The teachers are wonderful! All around we are very happy and even though it took adjusting for my daughter with a new school, she loves it!

After considering a big move I went to this site to look at schools where I plan to move. Out of curiosity I visited my sins current school Edgewood which everyone in our family loves; me (the mother) my husband my mother and father and most importantly my son! My son was born with a speech problem Edgewood was the first one to help now not only can he talk properly... he can read, write and do math very well. This school definitely deserves a much higher rating.

Because we have the best students, teachers and parents. Everyone works together to make learning fun.

The teachers and staff REALLY love to be here and want each and every student to thrive and succeed.

Great Principal, Great Teachers, Great Staff and wonderful place for your children to receive an education. Edgewood has been around since 1964 and it just keeps getting better and better. Maybe I am biased because I attended Edgewood in the early 70's and my oldest just attended (K5 thru 5th grade) and is now at the middle school. My youngest is entering K4 this fall and I am looking forward to volunteering again. You won't be disappointed and get involved and be involved. It is very rewarding for you and for your child(ren). Jodi, parent

First of all I would like to mention about the highest quality of Teacher and Principal involvement. We couldn't have asked for more.my daughter started off at this school with 4K and the experience over the past one year has been amazing. Extracurricular activities, Parent involvement and discipline are excellent.

Last modified Edgewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.