Bad
Good

This school is laughable. I can't think of one thing that this school does well. They have continually said there is not enough in the budget to keep parents informed. I asked for a teacher to be involved and keep me informed when my daughter wasn't performing well, i was told that wasn't her job. There is very little parent involvement. I very much regret sending my daughter here.

My fourth CHILD at GMS. This is the LAST YEAR FOR THE LAST CHILD. AWESOME! I had no problems at this school. All my children did well here.

I love this school. I wanna be in it. I'm going to be in this school next year. But I don't know I just feel something right abour it. I know lots of my neighbors that go to this school so I won't have to worry about making new friends because I'll already have some! I will still make new friends but I know I can just be myself! I also love that the bus will pick me up and drop me off! I just can't wait to be a part of! I'm so impatient and anxious to get into it! Love it! P.S. I'm not really a parent, I'm a preteen.

My son has been attending GMS for about 3 weeks now, and absolutely loves it! He went a private Catholic school until this year (K-5), but we moved to Milwaukee and he loves the change.

Because Greenfield Middle School is making a difference for our youths.

I love the school because of the fine education my nephew is getting while there. It is not a typical school . The Staff are just the best educators around

I give it as many stars possible it is the perfect school for anyones son or and daughter!

Last modified Greenfield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.