Greenfield, WI

Posted August 04, 2015
Principals keep changing, but great PTA and teaching staff. Clean, well mannered happy kids, great educational experience...

Maple Grove Elementary School 1

Posted March 21, 2015
This is her 4th school over the years....and the worst. I haven't seen any school with no parent teacher meet or performance review, but this school (at least her class teacher) managed that brilliantly. I had open questions about the performance, including some other issues, but never got a chance to even talk to the teacher even once.

Posted June 13, 2014
My daughter goes to this school and she has had nothing but great teachers. She has went through a few principles but I think we are in a good standing right now. She loves it there and I am so happy that the teachers take the time to make sure the children understand what they are learning. This is a very hands on school!!! Keep up the excellent work.

Maple Grove Elementary School 2

Posted April 26, 2012
this school looks nice teachers dont usually dont do anything to my k4 brother and k5 sister and the kids can be total loosers glad im of that place and in higher grades now

Maple Grove Elementary School

Posted February 20, 2010
Both of my daughters went to Maple Grove School. It was built in 1993 with all of the amenities and is an excellent facility with great teachers. A wonderful asset for the Greenfield community.

Maple Grove Elementary School 2

Posted April 28, 2009
In general the school is good... However the principal should not be a grade school principal and should go back to the high school. I feel that the teachers are very caring and the school is very involved with their students.

Posted April 11, 2008
Maple Grove is the best school! I wouldn't send my daughter to any other school!

Maple Grove Elementary School
6921 West Coldspring Road, Greenfield, WI  53220
(414) 541-0600 x1702
Last modified Maple Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maple Grove Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top