Bad
Good

Wonderful school and district. Would never change my kids out of these schools. They've excelled here.

My son is in special education and could not be in a better place. Mr.Borden should receive the best administrator award for the State. Ms. Daly and Ms. Jones are God sent. The best school I have ever had the privilege to send my child to.

I'm really impressed with WMS. My daughter is in Advanced Placement Classes and is learning REAL skills that will help her in HS or College. i.e. note taking, organization, citations, proper paper writing etc. Could not be happier with our experience there. Teachers are friendly, knowledgeable, and caring. Strong use of technology in the classrooms without taking away from the important human interactions.

I really don't understand how this school has as high of a rating as it does.. if you have a higher intelligence level you are stuck in normal classes. there is one advanced class in the whole school. The teachers are rude and are not very educated.

I love Middle School I dont know what is wrong with the people who didnt like it but its an excellent school Mrs. Stadler and Mr. Borden are awesome and all the teachers are really nice I really reccomend WMS

my daughter love wms it's the best their or atleast my doughter says so

Last modified Whitnall Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.