Greenfield, WI

Posted May 05, 2014
My son is in special education and could not be in a better place. Mr.Borden should receive the best administrator award for the State. Ms. Daly and Ms. Jones are God sent. The best school I have ever had the privilege to send my child to.

Posted January 30, 2013
I'm really impressed with WMS. My daughter is in Advanced Placement Classes and is learning REAL skills that will help her in HS or College. i.e. note taking, organization, citations, proper paper writing etc. Could not be happier with our experience there. Teachers are friendly, knowledgeable, and caring. Strong use of technology in the classrooms without taking away from the important human interactions.

Whitnall Middle School 1

Posted April 20, 2012
I really don't understand how this school has as high of a rating as it does.. if you have a higher intelligence level you are stuck in normal classes. there is one advanced class in the whole school. The teachers are rude and are not very educated.

Whitnall Middle School 0

Posted December 10, 2009
I love Middle School I dont know what is wrong with the people who didnt like it but its an excellent school Mrs. Stadler and Mr. Borden are awesome and all the teachers are really nice I really reccomend WMS

Posted November 18, 2009
my daughter love wms it's the best their or atleast my doughter says so

Whitnall Middle School 3

Posted May 20, 2006
My son's social experience at WMS has been a nightmare. This has not been helped by the administration. Prinicipal, Dean of Students and Board seem to differ on bullying/harrassment discipline policies and apply randomly and selectively. Current principal is leaving this spring. No new principal named as yet. We are hoping someone with a firm hand takes the helm! Academically, this is a very good school.

Whitnall Middle School 4

Posted June 06, 2005

Posted April 21, 2005

Posted May 12, 2004
- a former student
I am currently at Whitnall High School, but I did attend the 6th-8th grades at Whitnall Middle School. I would say, in comparison, that the level of education and student/teacher involvement is much better than many other schools in this area. Things may have changed, but I really believe that WMS is a great middle school.

Whitnall Middle School 3

Posted March 25, 2004
I am not overly pleased with the quality of education that my daughter is receiving in WMS. She is seemingly falling through the cracks, very little involvement from the teachers, kids are not engaged.

Whitnall Middle School
5025 S 116th St, Greenfield, WI  53228
Last modified Whitnall Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitnall Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top