Bad
Good

Posted April 28, 2014
Hales Corners Elementary School is a perfect fit for my Granddaughter. I think the way they have broken down the subjects into fun learning experiences captures the interest of the 4K kids. Then the field trips reinforce. I love the Wednesday cooking their own snack day. They stress confidence and well being and sing a hello neighbor, happy song each day. My own 3 sons all went to school at HCE and have grown up to be great guys and wonderful fathers. Good work teachers!

Posted April 17, 2014
Hales corners elementary school is a great school. My son just loves it. Their curriculum and programs are top notch and the results can be seen by all the children! The principal is outstanding and really cares for the children. The teachers are exceptional. I can personally attest to the wonderful special education program, for being a leader in areas! So grateful to have a school i can have confidence in!

Posted August 01, 2013
The class sizes at this school are much smaller than the 31 students I grew up with. 22 is about right. The teachers contact us regularly to keep us up to date with the curriculum. The principal is responsible and attended all the meetings for our child who is in special education. Our kids don't feel there is a single bully in the school. There are lots of programs including music for the kids. I'm glad our kids could go there.

Posted April 24, 2010
They have great teachers who will go the extra mile to help children with special needs like ADHD. The school has a DARE program for 5th graders and work with the children to understand about what a Bully is and how to handle this type of person

Posted February 17, 2010
This school is excellent. My son has made so much improvement. I am truely greatful to his teachers.

Posted March 23, 2009
This school is extremely chaotic and can be dangerous at times. The principal is weak because she can't see anything through. The teachers are good but all in dissension with a disjointed and over bearing administration from the district office. There is very weak leadership in the district and it is evident in the use of canned curriculum with little individualization given to students. The special ed kids get all the consideration of how it is run. If your child is smart, don't go here.

Posted February 15, 2008
This school is excellent. I have been in the Whitnall School District since my children have been born. My son has some special needs and the school district has supported his and our needs thoroughly. They have always been competitive with top notch Public and Private Education Institutions.

Posted April 29, 2004
My daughter attended 3 years of Montessori School prior to HCE. I was terrified of switching from private to public. Well, five years later as my daughter and I prepare to leave HCE for middle school I can only say great things about this school, beginning with the leadership of Mrs. Lucus. How lucky we have been.

11319 West Godsell Avenue, Hales Corners, WI  53130
Last modified Hales Corners Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hales Corners Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top