Bad
Good

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

My daughter is currently in 5th grade here. She has ADHD. This school and it's entire staff have worked tirelessly and compassionately with her year after year. I'm proud to say she continuosly scores 95% or higher on her MAP testing and maintains very strong accedemics! This is due to the fact that myself, her doctor and her teachers(and support staff) have maintained a strong level of communication. As well as the schools hard work at understanding her individual needs and creating effective assistance plans for her needs!

The teachers and entire support staff at HCE are wonderful! They take the time to really get to know your kids, adjust their techniques when needed for kids that struggle, and communicate great with parents! Even the Prinicipal takes a Very invested interest in every student that walks they the doors. The current Hales Corners Elementary is carrying on the generations long tradition of the top quality education and caring many have come to know and trust!

Pulled my kids out of Greendale schools when we moved to Hales Corners. BEST decision we've ever made so far with their schooling. Only wish we did is sooner. HCE, Whitnall MS, and Whitnall HS, are great schools!

We couldn't ask for better teachers or staff! We love this school!! My child is in special education and I know that she loves going to school everyday. The staff truely work with us to create the best learning experience possible.

Hales Corners Elementary School is a perfect fit for my Granddaughter. I think the way they have broken down the subjects into fun learning experiences captures the interest of the 4K kids. Then the field trips reinforce. I love the Wednesday cooking their own snack day. They stress confidence and well being and sing a hello neighbor, happy song each day. My own 3 sons all went to school at HCE and have grown up to be great guys and wonderful fathers. Good work teachers!

Hales corners elementary school is a great school. My son just loves it. Their curriculum and programs are top notch and the results can be seen by all the children! The principal is outstanding and really cares for the children. The teachers are exceptional. I can personally attest to the wonderful special education program, for being a leader in areas! So grateful to have a school i can have confidence in!

The class sizes at this school are much smaller than the 31 students I grew up with. 22 is about right. The teachers contact us regularly to keep us up to date with the curriculum. The principal is responsible and attended all the meetings for our child who is in special education. Our kids don't feel there is a single bully in the school. There are lots of programs including music for the kids. I'm glad our kids could go there.

They have great teachers who will go the extra mile to help children with special needs like ADHD. The school has a DARE program for 5th graders and work with the children to understand about what a Bully is and how to handle this type of person

This school is excellent. My son has made so much improvement. I am truely greatful to his teachers.

This school is extremely chaotic and can be dangerous at times. The principal is weak because she can't see anything through. The teachers are good but all in dissension with a disjointed and over bearing administration from the district office. There is very weak leadership in the district and it is evident in the use of canned curriculum with little individualization given to students. The special ed kids get all the consideration of how it is run. If your child is smart, don't go here.

Last modified Hales Corners Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.