Hartford, WI
Before care: Yes

Posted September 21, 2010
This school is family based, and driven. As soon as my children and I walked into the school, we felt welcome. I love the open door policy. I can have lunch with my children whenever I please. The Teachers are constantly learning new methods to help our children learn. The Teachers are compassionate and have gone above and beyond to help my children excel in the classroom. School dances, movie nights, and parent & children meetings, are some of the things that Addison offers to it's families. They have created a diverse curriculum that goes far beyond Reading, Writing, & Arithmetic. It's warming to see what the children are learning and they're excited to do so.

Posted February 02, 2010

Addison Elementary School 0

Posted December 17, 2009
Great school with teachers that take the tie to ensure no student is left behind. A principal that knows all students by name and there parents.

Posted November 03, 2009
We choiced our children into this school for it's talented teachers and the principal is phenomanal. He knows each family, student, participates in everything. Every parent I speak with says they have yet to meet a teacher they don't like at the school. No one has had a bad experience.

Addison Elementary School 0

Posted May 05, 2009
Great school! Teachers are wonderful and the principal is outstanding!! All staff are great communicators and willing to listen. Great curriculum and district.

Addison Elementary School
5050 Indian Rd, Hartford, WI  53027
Last modified Addison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Addison Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top