Hayward Primary School 0

Posted August 05, 2008
I have a son going into second grade and one just out of second grade. I am so impressed with Hayward Primary. Everyone has a very caring attitude and strive to, not only educate our children, but give them a love of learning. The staff has high expectations and it shows in the students' 'can do' attitudes.

Hayward Primary School 4

Posted July 21, 2005
I have a boy going into the second grade and another just starting kindergarten. The staff from the principle on down has always taken a personal interest in all the students and have gone out of their way to be helpful.The teachers are very good at making learning fun for the students.

Hayward Primary School 5

Posted March 19, 2004
I have a first grade student in Hayward Primary. I feel the teaching staff is very helpful, and understanding along with being very caring. Hayward School provides a quality education, with state of the art technology.

Hayward Primary School