Howards Grove, WI

St Pauls Lutheran School 5

Posted November 04, 2011
I was a public education student and had no reason to send my children to private education. But thanks to my wife we send our kids to St. Paul's and I cannot say enough good things about the Christian Education my children receive(d). The teachers and parents are engaged and excited to be a part of the school. The positive surroundings is apparent in the respect the children have. And the Word of God is paramount. Also, as a whole, the students blow standardized tests out of the water. You can't go wrong at St. Paul's!

St Pauls Lutheran School 5

Posted November 18, 2010
Excellent education offered here with a solid foundation in the Word of God. Teachers are able to give individual attention due to smaller class sizes. Many extracurricular activities offered as well. St. Paul s is a great place to watch your child grow in their faith & knowledge of their God & Savior. In addition, the school tests much higher than average public schools & private schools in all areas of study!

St Pauls Lutheran School
441 Millersville Avenue, Howards Grove, WI  53083
Last modified St Pauls Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Pauls Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top