Posted January 17, 2013
We are really impressed with Willow River. The teachers are very communicative with the parents. When ever I've had a concern with the my child they have responded appropriately. My child has a disability that was discovered at the beginning of the school year and the school really stepped up to give him the special education he needs. The parent group is really active. The principle is warm and welcoming. And the school building is very unique and has a lot of character. My one grip is that parking for drop off and pick up is not ideal as Willow sits in the middle of a neighborhood.

Posted February 01, 2010
This school has a fantastic faculty who are very involved with each student. I moved to this neighborhood specifically so my children could attend this school. The environment is very comforting and welcoming. class sizes are kept small, and the resources available to the teaching staff are more than acceptable. I would highly recommend Willow to anyone with an elementary student. * Side Note: I cannot comment on any special education programs, as we have not had the need to be involved in any*

Posted March 04, 2009

Posted February 06, 2009

Posted May 06, 2008

Posted April 04, 2008

Posted August 04, 2007

Willow River Elementary School 3

Posted June 15, 2006
My child had only attended this school for 6 months but that was long enough to know that he would not be returning next year. The special education program not much more than exclusion. A para was witnessed screaming at my son and pushing him down into a chair. For typically developing kids this is probably a great school. For kids with special needs. I would say look elsewhere.

Willow River Elementary School
1118 4th St, Hudson, WI  54016
Last modified Willow River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow River Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.